Our website address is: pgraylaw.com.
This statement applies to the online collection of personal information via our website operated by and applications offered by Gray&Gray, LLC. Details of the Privacy Statement follow immediately below.
What Personal Information Is Collected and How Is That Information Used?
- We collect information about our users in three ways: directly from the user (such as when ordering a product, registering an account or signing up for a newsletter), from our Web server logs, and through cookies.
- We use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
- We do not share any of the information you provide with others, unless we say so in this Privacy Statement, or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
How Is My Personal Information Protected?
- We have implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- However, please note that we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
- Also, please note that we may store and process your personal information in systems located outside of your home country. Regardless of where these activities occur, we take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is protected consistent with the principles set forth under this Privacy Statement.
Who Has Access to the Personal Information?
- We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except our approved agents and contractors, or as otherwise described in this Privacy Statement.
- We rely on some of our affiliates for support of the products and services we offer, and we share some of our back-office functions with other companies. Our affiliates are all required to preserve the confidentiality of any personal information they may access.
How May I Correct, Amend or Delete My Personal Information, or Update My Preferences?
- You may cancel your registration or update your preferences at any time simply by contacting us.
- If you do not want to receive information about our products or services, please contact us.
If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this statement and/or our practices, please contact us at:
40 Brink Street, Suite 103 | Crystal Lake, IL 60014
ph: 815 893 0257 | email@example.com
UPDATED: May 28, 2021
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.
You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.
We invite you to contact Gray&Gray, we welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail.
Contacting Gray&Gray does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Please do not send any confidential information to Gray&Gray until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
815 893 0257 | Call today for a FREE Consultation
Gray&Gray Attorneys at Law
40 Brink Street, Suite 103
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
ph: 815 893 0257
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm